Thursday, March 1, 2007

Something a Little Sexy...

So... in the mood to make something sexy, I sat down and started "GLOW" In the beginning this was not my vision, but after I made the starfield texture it was just so pretty and I had to let my pen take my imagination on a ride and this is the result! 8 Different colors of this short Mini Skirt Set, Skirt Base Doubles as Booty Shorts and of course lace trimmed tights! The Boots are my Zipped Up boots that you can find in the shoe department and Hair By Calla (Yellow Carnation In Burnt Tips)

Ok - so Id never go to a nude beach...not in RL but in SL, why not? I rent a space at Laguna Nude Beach and a couple other nude beaches! I always feel out of place with my miniskirt sets or jeans and somehow my Hibiscus Honey Bikini is, well - OVERDRESSED! This is where my inspiration for the PasTEAZE sets came from - These all come with matching Thongs and can be worn especially at a nude beach to decorate your body but also wear them under sheer tops & dresses for hot look! Dancewear? Maybe...depends on you and how risque you are feeling! Pics Below :) Lots of Colors To shoose From!

Comments, Questions...

No comments: