Saturday, March 24, 2007

"Vibrant" My New Favorite Dress!

Theres just something about the way a satin dress makes a girl feel and the new design has a satin Long or Short Dress with a satin Bow -Tie belt! The colors are very vibrant and Im loving the incorporation of all the deep colors that the Awesome Designs Members have been asking for! I think my next outfit will be spring, light, and playful with ruffled sleeves ... but for now if you see me out & about, this is what I'll be wearing! You can get these all individual by color or pick up a pack :)

Pink & Platinum, a very delicate & fresh combination here that is different from the other dark, strong colors in this design. Swapping belts can add a splash of color and spice up your look! Shoot me a message or notecard if you've bought a set and would like a different colored belt :)


For me it's a toss-up between the deep eggplant and the royal blue for my favorite! I cant wait to see which wins out in the end :) I think...maybe the eggplant...or maybe the blue :)



While it's often obvious which color go together (like my sweet and saucy packs), sometimes it takes a little bit of analyzing...All of these dress packs come with the 2 looks in one (Short and Long) individually but I added some fat packs in sets of two as well and would love to hear some feedback on this :) The Green and orange are two colors that dont necessarily get worn together a lot, but I think appeal to the same taste bud's in this particular look :) again Id love to hear back from the group on this...



Last but never least, the Cherry and Black! Do you know that black followed by red are my top sellers. In fact, while I often hear people come in my store and say Aghhhh Pink, pink comes in third for my store (And #1 In my Closet). But when in doubt, black and red are tried and true and look great on any skin tone and in most situations!



4 comments:

Avalon Paderborn said...

While I do usually buy red or black, its generally because the other color choices are pastels, which doesn't work for my red hair and fair skin.

The purple and blue packs are outstanding, but that green and orange is a must have for me!!

Thanks so much for remembering not all girls are pink and pastel girls.

Julia Soothsayer said...

Your Welcome Avalon! Some of the newer colors are from requests of members, I'm always interested in hearing what people want! I've always been into pastel colors personally but Im also enjoying the new colors!

DesireCinquetti Dannunzio said...

I like the vibrant as well Awesome, I am even going to have to come in and get that blue and black pack myself.

CouponAlbum said...

Outstanding designs of those dresses!! First collection os truly nice!!