Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Fashions Coming On February 1st!

Ive been working hard on the days I can in the past week on a few new fashions. Coming Tomorrow there will be several new sets in the store to choose from. A couple are cute, one very classy, and a couple that are pretty risky and sexy :) By several request I'll be finishing up some sexy babydoll lingerie sets with Choices in Sheerness and panty styles! A preview notecard will be sent out to all members as soon as they hit the store. Please feel free to comment below and let me know some things you'd like to see from Awesome Designs in the future ;)


The New sets will be shown wearing some of Calla's new and lovely hairstyles!



For a more personal update, many of you know I found Secondlife when I was up late having insomnia after a couple years of working the nightshift and going on a full medical leave from my job as a staff RN. I had a car accident 10 months before where I was rear ended while parked. I got a severe whiplash injury and I am still in treatment - especially in the past 3-4 weeks. Sooooo this is the reason my fashion updates have been slower than average. Plus my four kids keep me busy too!
They Love to make faces at the camera...13, 11, 11...

A natural model - Lily age 4

No comments: