Thursday, February 1, 2007

THEY ARE HERE, 5 New Fashions @ Awesome Designs!

Good Morning, Run don't walk... over to Awesome Designs for some hot new threads ladies! I'm so excited about my new releases and having a blast showing them off. I'll post some pictures and info about the new sets!

This first set - WOW - So Very Sexy! It's called Temptress and possibly the sexiest of them all! It has a Top that is not much of a top at all that has an open, lace up front...It Comes With Some Hot pants that double aas the flexi Skirt base and comes in 6 wild colors! The hat is not included because it is part of this sexy hair called "Begonia" From Calla! It's a color changing hat too!


While I was still in this naughty mood, I made Naughty Desires in 6 colors or you may get the packs for a savings of 40-60% off of individual purchase! I love packs because they save you money if you gotta have em all and you can always share with a friend! My favorite Short style from Calla is "IRIS"!



I made this New Lingerie set yesterday ("TANTALIZING") and I must say that it is soooooo sexy! It has the babydoll which is modifiable so you can determine how sheer you want it! It also has the bra & Panty Sets in Sheer and Non Sheer, plus a matching Thong and tights! I looooove this sexy playful set. It pays off that Im so indecisive and sometimes not sure if I want ...in this case the panties or thong...so I throw in both! Shield young eyes as this one contains some sheer nudity and a dangerous thong! The hair is so fabulous "Delphinium" From Calla!




I sketched out "Tease" When I was having a little insomnia then decided to cutout my 'pattern' on the spot. Well before I knew it it was morning but I had this fabulously sexy but so sweet outfit done! I made the soft pink color first but I liked how it looked with the white trim and pink base and vice versa so I left them both in! I did this for each color set. This is great for mixing things up, or sharing with a good friend or sister - think twins...I love them! The brown and pink combo was totally inspired by some weekend shopping at The Gap Store with my three daughters! There are 8 color combos to choose from and I'll list a couple below! This is my current favorite hair from Calla called "Eupatorium", it's flexi and way too cheap...Get some :)


Oooooh Last but Not least is the "Expressions" Sets coming in 9 awesomely gorgeous colors (Latte and Pink Passion shown below) For this set it's not only coming in a long flexi it has a shorter mini too so you can go from that formal event to say the afterparty in sexy style! The Hair is by Calla and If you do pick up this hair @ the Calla Headquarters, all proceeds are going to the "Ayeshe Millions' Wellness Fund"a great cause to help a second life woman named AYESHE in need of medical treatment. You'll look good and FEEL good - plus this hair just ROCKS!!

This all makes for one REALLY BIG UPDATE, Ive got some ideas for some new stuff to be coming soon! Any Suggestions? If I make it, you get it for free!!

2 comments:

Haedon Quine said...

Julia! Soooo pretty. I'm totally loving your lingerie :D

Julia Soothsayer said...

Thank you Haedon! They are so sexy but I dont have a man in SL. I could just wear them around the store. Theres no dress code for shopping in SL as you know!! Im loving the Delphinium Hair too, when I tried it on I knew it was perfect for anyone but especially me in this lingerie! Can't wait til the 24th :)