Saturday, March 28, 2009

Awesome Designs NEW Fashion Releases, Gift Info

Hello Hello -I Love Making Clothes For You!

"Hope" which was offered in two colors for a special price at the RFL Clothing Fair is now being released in all colors. These are just a couple of the colors available at $295L or 50% off of the pack!



Awesome Designs has just released 3 new Swimwear Sets!
The two piece sets are $95L and the 3 piece sets are $125L
***or 50% off of the packs!****




Awesome Designs SLURL


You can find the Swimwear and formal party dress by using the teleporter upon landing :)

FREEBIES
As always, there is a free monthly gift in the main entrance located between the two NEW displays. The March gift will be changing in a few days so get it while you can! I also have a discount section, a random gift orb (Every 10 minutes), a dollar store, lucky chairs, & mob vendors all waiting for you!!

Have an AWESOME weekend!

Julia Soothsayer
Awesome Designs Creator


1 comment:

gifts Philippines said...

I like this cool gift ideas and I enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for guiding me through this. Rarely do I find good entries that would walk me through. Great post.

vitton