Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Living In Guatemala and FINALLY back to work :)


My son Pedro with another cute cousin Junior (Luis)


Lily with her cousins - Jovanna, Jaqueline, and Little Lucy.



Farm plots next to my husbands land (Where he was born)




We are here in Guatemala and it took forever to get the internet. It is still being worked on and is resetting a lot so when I log into SL I may be in & out. I will immediately start going through my notecards and then Emails (400 emails OMG) Most related to secondlife. If the internet allows, it will take me a couple of days to get back to everyone.


3 comments:

bex hathaway said...

I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but the time will fly by quickly and before you know it, you'll be back in the states.

In the meantime, I commend you for your pioneer spirit, and know that this is an invaluable educational experience for your children that will will last them a lifetime!

good luck! and keep us posted! woot!

Julia Soothsayer said...

Bex, your words of encouragement mean so much! I need to be patient and Im not a patient person :/

I will keep you posted for sure as time goes on!

Ryker Beck said...

I really don't know what to say except that I am so proud of you for doing what you have to do. And your children and family are absolutely beautiful. :) Best, best of luck.