Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Formal Fashions & NEW Free Gift!!

Tis the season...to dress up like a pumpkin! At least wear something vibrantly orange. Perfect timing is "Eternity" that comes in 11 Colors total. These AWESOME sets come with 3 flexi styles for the dress for variation of length and fullness, Semi Sheer Formal Dress top that buttons criss-cross style in the back and has a shiny belt, Floral Lace and semi-sheer gloves, and two cute bows; one for your hair and one for your waist! You can thank my insomnia and 18 hours of steady work for the new free Halloween Gift!

I use to work nights when I was working at the hospital. Holidays were always fun and I always got stuck working new years eve and Christmas Day. Every new years the charge nurse or other nurses would pass out the funny hats...well my floor was medical/oncology. We always had more medical than oncology and the average age population was probably around 80. Some of these cute patients you had to convince them that they were sick but dont even go in the confused patients room with a funny hat...you can imagine :) I really miss my little old people and making them smile. Especially I miss when they made me smile with their stories or just the odd things they did when they were confused. Like...pulling lines and coming into the hall naked and bleeding, or finger painting with #2 (Code Brown), or the countless hundreds of times running down the hall when a bed alarm goes off! I dont miss calling doctors in the middle of the night or trying to read their handwriting!

Please come by and check out the new stuff and pick up your FREE GIFT!! (Pics Below)

My Favorites are... Bubblegum, Black, Red, & Baby Blue!





2 comments:

amysue said...

Now THAT is a beautiful dress! You always do such great work Julia! Keep it up!!!

Julia Soothsayer said...

HEY THANKS Amy, I love to get feedback on the new releases :)