Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Good Morning!! Fashion Updates - Sexy New Dress and Hottt New Shoes!


Come on over to Awesome Designs NOW for "Sinful" This set comes in 8 colors and has loads of options so that you can personalize it from naughty to oh so nice! I looove this set. Its way too sexy for the modest, but you can dress it up or dress it down by mixing & matching from other separates in the store...just get creative! Pics Below. Tell me what ya think??? You read that right, I called em nipple fluffs :) What can I say...after hours and hours of work I start to get drained on interssting names! They are more than a pasty but less than a tassle :/ This set you can wear with a camisole underneath if you want to show a little less. The Forbidden Cami's look great. Ive been dressing the set up a little with some cute & funky accessories. Today is the update...lets hope we all get back on before noon!
I needed a good pair of closed toe shoes for wearing with business suits so I worked on these for a few hours. They are called "Sophistication Heels" If you come to the store you can try on the demo's. Included are the shiny and non shiny. I also made a strappy open toed version thats a little more funky with gemstone accents and bling optional. I do enjoy the stripper type shoes that I could NEVER wear without falling on my ass IRL so I think it's totally ok to wear them all the time in SL!! Ill be adding more closed toed shoes very soon. Oooh did I mention that these are color changers?? Drop down touch menu activated! Here are the pics for these hot new shoes:


Id like the opportunity to award some shopping sprees to true Awesome Designs fans. Ive got some ideas in the works and will let the group know as soon as the details are ironed out :) See you in SL!!

No comments: