Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awesome Designs Update

This isn't really a new release update, but more of a what's going on update. I've had some of you send me notes asking if I'm ok & why there are no releases. I am so busy with the new baby and the other 4 kids. Doctors, dentists, and tomorrow I am getting my gall bladder removed. So this is my second surgery in just a couple months time. Wish me luck, I'm so scared for tomorrow. Bok Bok Bok!!

When I get back, I will be boxing up the new footwear and will have that release. I will then be working on some great design ideas I've been pondering.

The 2009 clothing fair is right around the corner, I hope to see you all there!

If you are trying to get hold of me, please send me a notecard in world :)

Julia

1 comment:

Desdemona Young said...

Totally understandable! I wish you the best of luck and we will see you at the RFL Clothing Fair :)