Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Awesome Designs - A Personal Notice

Many of you know I am in Guatemala with my husband and kids. It's made my fashion releases less frequent and sporadic due to the stomach ailments and homeschooling our 4 kids. I can't take the stomach infections or fleas anymore and I finally saved enough to fly myself and the kids to my home state of Ohio where I have a lot of family to help me resettle. I have 4 kids and now one Due in December and I am putting them first. My poor son has lost 17lbs due to worms. Believe me when I tell you we have been on more antibiotics in 4 months than in our whole lives! Hopefully we can be reunited with my husband soon to be a family. Without him, I can't work as much because I have more parental responsibilities. He's also my backbone and I will miss his support and love deeply, we are working on his visa to be able to come back to us. He may miss the birth of our last child but, at least in Ohio I will have a bunch of sisters to help and our 15 year old son (aka..muscles) to help with the heavy stuff and bug killing!

My flight is Taca Airline On June 16th at 8:30pm arriving in Chicago at 01:50am. From there I will greyhound it to Ohio. Hey, I am frugal and saved $800USD this way.

I'll be staying with my sister or a motel depending on whether mine and my son's asthma can take her cats. The whole family has cats darnit! I have to send my HP back to HP AGAIN...for repair as soon as I get there and hopefully I will have the internet soon after!

I will be resettling and finding a place to live and starting over at 32, UGH! Anywho I hope to not be gone too long and back to designing (what I do best) soon. Please send me a note card rather than an instant message so that I have receipt of your customer service request. Please send me the transaction details if "you didn't get it". I will take care of your request as soon as possible!

Take Care
Love,
Julia

No comments: