Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Releases, FREE Gifts, Sale, Shopping Center @ Awesome Designs!!



Hello Ladies!

I have been working almost non stop since yesterday to bring you, "Tango"! This new sexy salsa dress is perfect for dancing at any type of occasion because it has 5 skirt styles, optional nipple shading, and 12 AWESOME colors! The sad thing is, I had to stop myself at 12 colors and I LOVE this dress so much that I could have kept going :) You must see this dress!!!

Check out these pics:



Come by my Formal and Party section of Awesome Designs and pick out your favorite colors tonight, I also have several pack options to save you $$ when you need more than one color!

Want a deal on different colors? 2 colors saves 20%, 3 colors saves 30%, 4 colors saves 40%, and 5 or more colors is 50% off! IM or note me to work out a deal on your favorite colors :)




Bring your friends down to pick up some free gifts and look around the newly remodeled store! Each gift is in front of the new displays in a pink box on the floor.

Isabella in Orange - Main Entrance
Enchanted in Lavender - formal & Party
Color Block tank In Gray - Separates
Check Mate In Blue - On wall in Main Entrance
Black Sculpted Flats - In front of Shopping Center


Take a look at what is new while you are here - $25L store, new releases, and more!

New this week:
Contact Eyes
Studded Ankle Boots
Awesome Jeans
Color Block Tanks with Perky shading!

The HUGE Everything Blue sale is still going on because I have not had time to change the prices back so go for it while you can!! Details in Store!
Sculpted prims CAN look better!


AWESOME DESIGNS SLURL

Love to Shop?

Awesome Designs now has a shopping center, "The Most Awesome Shopping Center" and it has been filling up with a few of my personal close friends who have work that I value and think is amazing. Everything from hair, tats, jewelry, shapes, womens and mens clothing!

TP to The Most Awesome Shopping Center

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a
very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here
and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create
your theme? Excellent work!

my page - cheap louboutin

Anonymous said...

You are so cool! I don't believe I have read through something like this before. So wonderful to discover another person with original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!

Here is my web page - cheap nike free run

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've
shared your website in my social networks!

Feel free to visit my homepage ... ray ban wayfarer sale

Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.


Feel free to visit my webpage - fake ray bans