Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Awesome Designs Must Have New Set!

Hello, thank you for checking out my blog!

My favorite dress,
"Glowing Blooms" is now available in 5 new gorgeous colors with the edition of matching shoes and wings.

You will probably agree that this set is perfect for salsa dancing or ice skating or wandering around the forest with the fairy wings on. It's versatile and can be worn with several different looks. I love these sets because they make me feel beautiful and also many many people compliment me and want to know where I got it! I think this will be a forever favorite in your virtual closet!







Single colors for $395L or all 5 colors for $975L (50% Savings)
Pick these up in the Formal/Party Dress section of Awesome Designs Today!

Come on in to Awesome Designs TODAY!

Formal & Party:
Glowing Blooms Special Edition

Main Entrance:
Dormitory Doll

Separates:
Whimsical Nip Tanks
Ribbed "Beater" tanks with and without nip shading
Dormitory Doll Shorts

In discounts, you can find SEVERAL sets marked down by 50%! There is a free gift in the main entrance plus lucky chairs and more out back!

Use the teleporters located throughout the store to find just what you are looking for!

There is something for everyone at Awesome Designs!
~*~*~ Visit Me @ Awesome Designs In World~*~*~

Have a great week!
Julia Soothsayer
Awesome Designs



3 comments:

Jane Mc Flaire said...

really awesome like its name... this one is a good choice for costume parties...

Anonymous said...

In my opinion the theme is rather interesting. I suggest you it to discuss here or in PM.

Anonymous said...

I — the same opinion.