Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas and GIFTS From Awesome Designs!


Happy Holidays! I just put out a few gifts from this year and last year in the main entrance of Awesome Designs. There are 7 Gifts in total just in the landing area. I hope you like them Smile


Gifts are out a bit early because I'll be in the hospital having my baby boy by cesarean due to his big size tomorrow and won't be here on Christmas Eve. I will TRY to post on my blog a picture and details when he is born. Have a safe and fun holiday! Julia Soothsayer

Awesome Designs SLURL

2 comments:

Vitality said...

Awesome a Christmas baby...I pray a blessing for you and your family at this time have a Merry Christmas :)

Julia Soothsayer said...

Thank you for your prayers Vitality, things went well and he is doing great :) Happy New Year!

Julia