Friday, December 26, 2008

Awesome Baby!


Good Morning. I had the baby he 23rd by cesarean. He was only 8lbs 12 oz and 20 &1/2 inches long. Much smaller than my last child and reason I decided on a c section (he could have been as big as my 10 pounder and got stuck like she did). Got my tubes tied :)

This is hard work lol I am trying to breastfeed and my milk is not quite in yet and I'm determined to not use bottles this time! He is a good baby too :)

Alexander Diego was born at 7:47am. He has jaundice but is doing well. I love him so much! Im doing ok too, hard to get about with the 3 incisions. I got home just in time last night for the other 4 kids to open presents! Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

Tigerlily Koi said...

Congratulations Julia! What a beautiful babe, wonderful name, and a fantastic Christmas present for you. Get as much rest as you can. Big hugs to you!

Sasy Scarborough said...

Big Congrats to you and your family , what a rollercoaster of a year you have had, and yet managed to have a baby too, YAY You.

xox Sasy xox

S.W. and Company said...

Congrats!! :-)

RedRuby destiny said...

Congrats he is very beautiful.I love parents who choose to have big families.I wont be the only one who gets the WOW YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL kind of comments LOL

Teena said...

Congrats Julia! Such a wonderful Christmas prezzie to you and youre family. Best wishes on the coming new year!

SySy Chapman said...

awwww Congrats Julia! What a wonderfull christmas gift, a healthy beautifull baby boy :) I'm happy for you!

Claudine Nikolaidis said...

Hi, Julia! I wish all the best for you and your new baby boy (and the rest of the family too, of course ...:P )
Congratulations!!! :D

Helix*Rehula said...

=)) heps gorgeous!!
congratulations!! =)
merry christmas!

Shelby Rasmuson said...

Beautiful Baby (with the same B'day as me!) Congrats and best wishes.

Milli Santos said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad everything has gone so well. Welcome to the world little one. :D

Julia Soothsayer said...

Thank you so much Tigerlily, Sasy, S.W. and Company, RedRuby, SySy, Teena, Claudine, Helix, Shelby, and Milli! Your kind thoughts and words mean so much to me. This has been quite a year and the support from friends in Sl has made a difference in how I am coping with such a hard time. My little man is doing well and I am ok too. Thanks again for your kindness!

Julia

AmySue said...

Wow! Congrats Julia! Look at all that hair!! Such a cutie. Hope things are going well with you and your family. :)